1 cup Freshly boiled pumpkin
2 Large ripe banana
1½ cups Wheat flour
¼ tsp Baking powder
½ Tbs Cardamom
½ Tbs Ginger
1 cup Oats ( may replace with maize flour)
1 cup Water
- Boil the pumpkin until soft and tender. Remove the seeds and scoop one cup. Put in the mixing bowl.
- Slice the bananas into the mixture and mash with a fork or alternatively blend all the ingredients together.
- Add the ginger, cardamom, baking powder, the wheat flour, oats(or maize flour) and mix thoroughly.
- Shallow fry on a non stick pan.
- Perfect nutritious breakfast or afternoon snack. Enjoy!
Ingredient of the week
Cardamom is a powerful ingredient.
It not only contains cancer fighting properties but it is also a know diuretic hence good for diabetics. Struggling with digestion? Cardamom will do this for you. This is besides the anti-inflammatory effects. This make it a common household must-have. It has strong breath sanitiser and cavity basic management. The more reason why it should be used liberally. Cardamom has also been found to aid in oxygen supply and breathing. As it opens the airways! Persons with resistant fungus may benefit from its anti-fungal effects. All that plus its irresistible aroma, you want to have it regularly in your recipes.
It is safe for most people to use, theus making it a popular spice in any home!